Treatment of Acne Scar in San Antonio by iCLear ™️ , A Very Effective Laser System for Acne Scars
Acne Scars Are Treated Successfully at Texas Institute of Dermatology in San Antonio
Our acne scar clinic in San Antonio is one of the top Acne Scar Laser treatment centers in the country staffed by fully trained dermatologists, specialized in laser treatment of Acne Scars.
- Our experts at TXID San Antonio Acne Scar Clinic have successfully treated thousands of patients with Acne and Acne Scars
- Our Dermatologists offer cutting edge laser technology for treatment of Acne scars
- iClear™️ , developed by TXID research team led by Dr. Ghohestani, our renowned dermatologist, is a revolutionary system for treatment of Acne Scarring uniquely offered in San Antonio
- iClear™️ consists of Microderm, Spectra and Fractional Co2 for treatment of Acne Scars
- iClear™️ stimulates new collagen formation three dimensionally and diminishes depth of Acne scars
- iClear™️ can be combined with Platelet Rich plasma (PRP) for a booster effect in collagen production
- With iClear™️, you will see improvement of your Acne Scars up to 1 year after treatment
- If you are in San Antonio or South Texas and suffer from Acne Scars, call us at 210-698-6777 today for an appointment to meet with our experts and discuss the best treatment options for your scars
At Texas Institute of Dermatology, San Antonio Clinic, we offer the latest state-of-the art lasers for Acne Scar treatment. Our Dermatologists at TXID Acne San Antonio Clinic, offer state-of-the art lasers for the treatment of Acne and Acne Scarring. Laser, stem cells technology and light treatments offered at our San Antonio Clinic not only treat acne scarring but also target the pilosebaceous units (the root cause of acne) and thereby reduce the Acne redness and inflammation.
In order to properly treat acne scars, new collagen should be produced and upper layers should cover the scar. This stimulates maximum collagen production from underneath, thereby allowing the skin to build a fresher, clearer surface.
The research team at our Acne laser treatment center in San Antonio has recently developed iClear™️, a revolutionary system to treat Acne scars by combining several cutting edge technology. iClear™️ has changed many patients lives by successfully filling the scars with collagen, something that could rarely happen with other available treatments such as topical creams or lotions.
The iClear ™️ system is best suited to promote this natural process. The complete iClear™️ system reduces potential complications by ensuring a precise depth of abrasion. Deeper scars may also require subcision or punch grafts 4-6 weeks prior to laser treatment in order to achieve the look you desire. Due to recent advances in technology, fillers can also be used to bolster scars. Often, acne scars may be preventable if acne treatment is started early and patients do not touch the pimples.
What Causes Acne Scarring?
Acne scars occur when damage is done to the skin’s tissue that cannot be repaired by the body. Often, acne scarring is a direct result of “picking” or “squeezing” a blemish. Acne scaring can be permanent and may involve both pigmentation and texture changes. There are three types of acne scars:
- Ice Pick Scars: Ice Pick Scars are the most common type of acne related scaring. The scar is deeply pitted and resembles a hole made by an ice pick, hence the name. These scars are a result of tissue being destroyed by an inflammation developed within the blemish.
- Atrophic scars: Atrophic Scars are similar to Ice Pick Scars in that they are pitted, but are different in that they aren’t as deep and the edges of these scars are less harsh.
- Hypertrophic: Hypertrophic scars are firm and raised above the skin’s surface. This scar is caused by an over production of collagen and at times when the collagen extends the border of the wound, a keloid is formed. Hypertrophic scaring is more common on the chest, neck, and back.
Treatment of Acne Scars
- iClear™️, a revolutionary system developed by our Acne Scar Experts at Texas Institute of Dermatology
- Acne Laser Treatment
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Punch Excision and Grafting
- Dermal Fillers and PRP
- Chemical Peels
- Steroid Injections
- Skin Needling
Although acne scarring is permanent, there are treatment options. Because no treatment is 100% effective, the best result is scar improvement, not perfect skin. Different scarring requires different treatment. These treatments can be expensive and may not be covered by insurance. According to Dr. Ghohestani, acne scars cannot be treated with topical creams. The most effective treatments are surgical, such as fractional CO2 laser treatment. If you are considering acne scar treatment, please contact our office at 210-698-6777 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Ghohestani. He can recommend the one or two treatments that will most likely help you achieve the look you desire.
|Acne Scar Treatment||iClear™️ Package (3 sessions)||Fractional Co2 Laser||Filler (Juvederm)||Subcision||chemical Peel||Microderm|
|Downtime(*)||2-3 days||2-3 days||1 day||1-3 days||3-7 days||None|
|Lasting results||10 yrs||10 yrs||6-9 mo||years||3 mo-2 yrs||mo|
|Avg. total cost||$3300||$2700||$500-$650/syringe||$850/syringe||$300-$500||$125-$199|
(*) Downtime per treatment
Why should you choose Texas Institute of Dermatology for Acne Scar Laser Treatment?
Our mission is to serve as a leading center for understanding and treating Acne Scars in South Texas through excellence in patient care, research, and education. We want you to feel that you have been treated with the comfort, privacy, safety, and satisfaction that you deserve. This is why all of our procedures for Acne Scars treatment are performed or supervised by our renowned dermatologist, Dr. Reza Ghohestani. His experience, combined with the latest technology and caring staff, is why the Texas Institute of Dermatology is consistently ranked among the top dermatology centers for treatment of Acne Scars in San Antonio and Boerne areas based on peer reviewed satisfaction surveys. We currently serve communities throughout Bexar and Kendall counties, including San Antonio, Boerne, Leon Springs, Fair Oaks Rank, Canyon Lake City, etc. Many of our patients also come from San Marcos, New Braunfels, Kerrville, Austin, Wimberly, and Corpus Christi. If you are in San Antonio or South Texas and suffer from Acne Scars, call us today 210-698-6777 for an appointment with our Acne Experts! We will offer you the best options for Acne scar laser treatment in San Antonio! We care about your skin.
|Patient comments (Source: Patient Satisfaction Report)|
|Dr. Ghohestani treated my Acne Scars a year ago, almost all are gone and I am so happy to not wear make-up anymore to hide my scars! I highly recommend iCLear™️ .|
|I love iCLear plus, it did change my life and I feel now much more confident with no scars! Thank you Dr. Ghohestani.|
|Thank you Dr Ghohestani for treating my acne scars; my face is almost clear ( for the first time).|