The Texas Institute of Dermatology is actively involved in various basic and clinical research activities.
Some of the most recent research projects and clinical trials TXID has participated in include:
- Identification of novel genes implicated in skin aging
- Role of extracellular matrix proteins on wound healing and skin aging
- Development of in vivo models for autoimmune skin diseases
- Novel therapeutic modalities for treatment of leishmaniasis
- Ultrasound and Skin Healing
Interested in participating in a clinical trial?
If you are interested in any of our ongoing research clinical trials, please send an email with your full name, contact information, date of birth and the areas of interest you are wanting to find out more about. Please contact the research coordinator by e-mail: email@example.com
If you are a medical or pharmacology graduate and would like to spend a short- or long-term fellowship with us, please e-mail your resume to: Education@txid.org . Limited positions available for research, skin biology, pharmacology, laser, and clinical dermatology.